Legends of the Three Kingdoms (a.k.a. San Guo Sha) is a card game based off the Chinese classical novel, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, and shares many rules with Bang! the card game The differences are as follows:
1. The Monarch (Sheriff) may get an additional skill related to their kingdom allegiance; players routinely have two powers.
2. Weapons may have their own additional powers.
3. A card to let a player borrow a weapon from another.
4. A card to cancel the effect of other cards.
5. Peach (Beer) may be played by any player when someone loses their last life; there is no exemption of using Peach when there are only 2 players left.
6. The game proceeds counter-clockwise.
7. Reincarnation*: The Dead may return to the game (start with 1 life) when he gets 3 or 4 cards from other players (a player may only give 1 card to the Dead within his round); the risen Dead are not counted to the winning condition.