Dungeon Masters Guide - D&D - 5e
Weave legendary stories in the world's greatest roleplaying game. All you need to run a Dungeons & Dragons game is your imagination, some dice, and this book. The Dungeon Master's Guide teaches you how to how to run D&D adventures for your players-- how to invent monsters for them to fight, mysteries for them to solve, and fantasy worlds for them to explore.
- The Dungeon Master's Guide is one of the three main Dungeons & Dragons books, along with the Player's Handbook and Monster Manual. It's a reference used by the Dungeon Master (the game's narrator) to create adventures--to run Dungeons & Dragons games and fill them with characters and stories.
- The Dungeon Master's Guide (DMG) is full of tools to help you immerse players in the game. What's the demon lord's secret weakness? Are the orcish invaders a criminal enterprise, or traitorous allies? Dozens of tables throughout the book help inspire your decisions and keep the game flowing smoothly.
- In the Dungeon Master's Guide (DMG), even the tables tell tales. A legendary sword takes five decades to craft. Who created it, and why? A tavern-crawling gnome has an eye twitch. How did she get it, and when? In every detail is an architecture for narrative--and the Dungeon Master's Guide has all the tools you need to flesh it out with ease.
- In Dungeons & Dragons, you and your friends coauthor your own legend. Guided by a Dungeon Master, you create characters and play their roles in a story, rolling dice and navigating maps as you unfold a tale as limitless as your imagination.
- Dungeons & Dragons is the world's greatest roleplaying game. Created in 1974, D&D transformed gaming culture by blending traditional fantasy with miniatures and wargaming.